Error while receiving items in inventory..

Error while receiving items in inventory..

Rupinder
Hi
    While receiving an product item in inventory I am getting the following error:

"Error:Error trying to begin transaction, could not process method: The current transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Service [createAcctgTransAndEntries] threw an unexpected exception/errororg.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException: The following required parameter is missing: [OUT] [createAcctgTransAndEntries.acctgTransId] (The following required parameter is missing: [OUT] [createAcctgTransAndEntries.acctgTransId]) calling service balanceInventoryItems in receiveInventoryProduct".

I am getting this error after upating ofbiz through SVN 15 days ago. The previous version, which was around one year old, didn't gave any such error.

Can somebody shed light on this.