Errors in ofbiz demo site

Bilgin Ibryam
Hi,
I donot know what is the reason, but orderlist, tasklist and orderstats screens crashes on ofbiz demo site. Any ideas ? On my local copy lates ofbiz trunk is working fine.
Here is part of the error from orderlist screen:

Target exception: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing the following:SELECT DISTINCT ORDER_ID, ORDER_TYPE_ID, ORDER_NAME, EXTERNAL_ID, SALES_CHANNEL_ENUM_ID, ORDER_DATE, ENTRY_DATE, VISIT_ID, STATUS_ID, CREATED_BY, FIRST_ATTEMPT_ORDER_ID, CURRENCY_UOM, SYNC_STATUS_ID, BILLING_ACCOUNT_ID, ORIGIN_FACILITY_ID, WEB_SITE_ID, PRODUCT_STORE_ID, TERMINAL_ID, TRANSACTION_ID, AUTO_ORDER_SHOPPING_LIST_ID, NEEDS_INVENTORY_ISSUANCE, IS_RUSH_ORDER, INTERNAL_CODE, REMAINING_SUB_TOTAL, GRAND_TOTAL, LAST_UPDATED_STAMP, LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP, CREATED_STAMP, CREATED_TX_STAMP FROM OFBIZ.ORDER_HEADER WHERE ((STATUS_ID = ? OR STATUS_ID = ? OR STATUS_ID = ?) AND (ORDER_TYPE_ID = ?)) ORDER BY ORDER_DATE DESC (A lock could not be obtained within the time requested)
(Sourced file: component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderlist.bsh : Method Invocation state.getOrders) (Error running BSH script at [component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderlist.bsh], line [51]: Sourced file: component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderlist.bsh : Method Invocation state.getOrders : at Line: 51 : in file: component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderlist.bsh : state .getOrders ( facilityId , delegator )

Re: Errors in ofbiz demo site

Just tried, at least orders list and orders stats are working. It has certainly been restarted (this is one automatically every day
IIRC)

Jacques

De : "Bilgin Ibryam" <[hidden email]>

> Hi,
> I donot know what is the reason, but orderlist, tasklist and orderstats
> screens crashes on ofbiz demo site. Any ideas ? On my local copy lates ofbiz
> trunk is working fine.
> Here is part of the error from orderlist screen:
>
> Target exception: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception
> while executing the following:SELECT DISTINCT ORDER_ID, ORDER_TYPE_ID,
> ORDER_NAME, EXTERNAL_ID, SALES_CHANNEL_ENUM_ID, ORDER_DATE, ENTRY_DATE,
> VISIT_ID, STATUS_ID, CREATED_BY, FIRST_ATTEMPT_ORDER_ID, CURRENCY_UOM,
> SYNC_STATUS_ID, BILLING_ACCOUNT_ID, ORIGIN_FACILITY_ID, WEB_SITE_ID,
> PRODUCT_STORE_ID, TERMINAL_ID, TRANSACTION_ID, AUTO_ORDER_SHOPPING_LIST_ID,
> NEEDS_INVENTORY_ISSUANCE, IS_RUSH_ORDER, INTERNAL_CODE, REMAINING_SUB_TOTAL,
> GRAND_TOTAL, LAST_UPDATED_STAMP, LAST_UPDATED_TX_STAMP, CREATED_STAMP,
> CREATED_TX_STAMP FROM OFBIZ.ORDER_HEADER WHERE ((STATUS_ID = ? OR STATUS_ID
> = ? OR STATUS_ID = ?) AND (ORDER_TYPE_ID = ?)) ORDER BY ORDER_DATE DESC (A
> lock could not be obtained within the time requested)
> (Sourced file:
> component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderlist.bsh :
> Method Invocation state.getOrders) (Error running BSH script at
> [component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderlist.bsh],
> line [51]: Sourced file:
> component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderlist.bsh :
> Method Invocation state.getOrders : at Line: 51 : in file:
> component://order/webapp/ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/order/orderlist.bsh :
> state .getOrders ( facilityId , delegator )

Re: Errors in ofbiz demo site

Tim Ruppert
It also got restarted during the day yesterday FYI.  Something was hung up.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert