Extend View Entity

cjhowe
A couple of useful fields have been left off OrderHeaderAndItems view entity.

OI.orderItemTypId
OI.itemDescription
OI.orderItemSeqId

Could these be added to the definition for a quick solution?  For a longer term solution, would it be difficult to add an <extend-view-entity> model?  Thanks!

Re: Extend View Entity

If nobody see a problem, I will add these fields.

Jacques

De : "Chris Howe" <[hidden email]>
> A couple of useful fields have been left off OrderHeaderAndItems view entity.
>
> OI.orderItemTypId
> OI.itemDescription
> OI.orderItemSeqId
>
> Could these be added to the definition for a quick solution?  For a longer term solution, would it be difficult to add an
<extend-view-entity> model?  Thanks!

Re: Extend View Entity

Chris,

These fields are alredy in, or did I misunderstood your need ?

Jacques

De : "Jacques Le Roux" <[hidden email]>

> If nobody see a problem, I will add these fields.
>
> Jacques
>
> De : "Chris Howe" <[hidden email]>
> > A couple of useful fields have been left off OrderHeaderAndItems view entity.
> >
> > OI.orderItemTypId
> > OI.itemDescription
> > OI.orderItemSeqId
> >
> > Could these be added to the definition for a quick solution?  For a longer term solution, would it be difficult to add an
> <extend-view-entity> model?  Thanks!

Re: Extend View Entity

cjhowe
My mistake... OrderHeaderItemAndRoles

De : "Jacques Le Roux" <[hidden email]>

> If nobody see a problem, I will add these fields.
>
> Jacques
>
> De : "Chris Howe" <[hidden email]>
> > A couple of useful fields have been left off OrderHeaderAndItems view entity.
> >
> > OI.orderItemTypId
> > OI.itemDescription
> > OI.orderItemSeqId
> >
> > Could these be added to the definition for a quick solution?  For a longer term solution, would it be difficult to add an
> <extend-view-entity> model?  Thanks!

Re: Extend View Entity

Done in 580876

Jacques

De : "Chris Howe" <[hidden email]>

> My mistake... OrderHeaderItemAndRoles

Thanks Jacques.  There is a typo

orderItemTypId
should be
orderItemTypeId

> These fields are alredy in, or did I misunderstood your need ?
>
> Jacques
>
> De : "Jacques Le Roux" <[hidden email]>
> > If nobody see a problem, I will add these fields.
> >
> > Jacques
> >
> > De : "Chris Howe" <[hidden email]>
> > > A couple of useful fields have been left off OrderHeaderAndItems view entity.
> > >
> > > OI.orderItemTypId
> > > OI.itemDescription
> > > OI.orderItemSeqId
> > >
> > > Could these be added to the definition for a quick solution?  For a longer term solution, would it be difficult to add an
> > <extend-view-entity> model?  Thanks!

Re: Extend View Entity

Done, I saw it the 1st time ;o)

Jacques