FAQ Contents

Ajay @ Pal InfoCom
Hello All,

Can anybody has any idea about how to configure FAQ contents so that
theycan be seen on "ecommerce/control/main" page?

Thanks beforehand.
Ajay

Re: FAQ Contents

Which FAQ are you talking about, sorry I can't see ?

Jacques

From: <[hidden email]>
> Hello All,
>
> Can anybody has any idea about how to configure FAQ contents so that
> theycan be seen on "ecommerce/control/main" page?
>
> Thanks beforehand.
> Ajay

Re: FAQ Contents

Ajay @ Pal InfoCom
Jacques:

First of all, thanks for your interest in my problem. Actually i need to setup the basic FAQs that a person might have, about the company, for which i am making this project. What i have done till now i would like to share that with you. I have done all that at back office.

1. Go to Content --> website and choose the online website on which i
want to add FAQs.
2. Created "Publish Point" in "Content" tab on page.
3. Choose CMS tab and placed demo contents under web site contents with
the help of section, at right hand side of the page.

Then I opened ecommerce. but I am not able to see what i have placed at
back office.

I don't know where i am missing? Is there any other place where I have
to setup the relation too.
I want these changes to be shown on ecommerce / main page.

Any suggestion will be appreciated, please feel free to write.

Thanks and regards..

Ajay Sodhi
Software Engineer
Pal InfoCom Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
Marketing office: Portland (USA)
Development lab: Above Fujitsu India
Mohali (India)
Phone +91-172-461-8033 (O)
Skype - ajay.palinfocom

** Web, wireless & SMS enabled applications development & maintenance  ** Ofbiz enterprise solution implementation ** Offshore project management

Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Which FAQ are you talking about, sorry I can't see ?

Jacques

Re: FAQ Contents

I'm sorry, I never worked with the Content applications. But it's interesting and I will try to have a look

Jacques

Re: FAQ Contents

guo weizhan
if you want to publish the cms in ecommerce, you may visit the cms like this
: http://localhost:8080/ecommerce/contorl/cms  and you need add the link in
the ecommerce ftl files.

2008/4/24, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>:

> I'm sorry, I never worked with the Content applications. But it's
> interesting and I will try to have a look
>

> Jacques

Re: FAQ Contents

Ajay @ Pal InfoCom
Thanks guo for your reply,

I opened the link which you had mentioned, but it displays a blank page at my end (might be because i was missing  somewhere). I would appreciate if you could tell me more on that. Which ftl files I am supposed to add a link on? Could you please explain?

Bundle of thanks..
Ajay