FW: New Project - finally closely aligned to core ofbiz

FW: New Project - finally closely aligned to core ofbiz

David Garrett
Hi all,

I have a new Ofbiz project which, finally, is closely aligned to the core
ofbiz ecommerce and logistics management functionality.

It fundamentally is aimed for a specific care device for the eldery.

I will need some suggestions as to the best way to get the system to work in
some Ofbiz areas I have not yet used extensively. I would greatly appreciate
any assistance with the expected forthcoming questions.

At this stage I anticipate I will have some sub projects that I would like
to put out for bids once I have solved some issues and produced some specs.

Thanks for the anticipated help!

Regards
David Garrett