FYI - Nabble search on google

Scott.
Hi Guys,

I'm not sure if this is something you guys can change or not but if you google "nabble ofbiz" you get the following;

"Nabble - OFBiz forumThis site may harm your computer.
OFBiz forum. The Open For Business Project (OFBiz) is an open source enterprise automation software project. By open source enterprise automation we mean: ...
www.nabble.com/OFBiz-f2740.html - Similar pages"

Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!
Suggestions:
Return to the previous page and pick another result.
Try another search to find what you're looking for.
Or you can continue to http://www.nabble.com/OFBiz---User-f2743.html at your own risk. For detailed information about the problems we found, visit Google's Safe Browsing diagnostic page for this site.

For more information about how to protect yourself from harmful software online, you can visit StopBadware.org.

If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google's Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
Advisory provided by Google

Re: FYI - Nabble search on google

This was a temporary Google bug. You will see plenty about it in Google News

Jacques

From: "Scott." <[hidden email]>

> Hi Guys,
>
> I'm not sure if this is something you guys can change or not but if you
> google "nabble ofbiz" you get the following;
>
> "Nabble - OFBiz forumThis site may harm your computer.
> OFBiz forum. The Open For Business Project (OFBiz) is an open source
> enterprise automation software project. By open source enterprise automation
> we mean: ...
> www.nabble.com/OFBiz-f2740.html - Similar pages"
>
> Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!
> Suggestions:
> Return to the previous page and pick another result.
> Try another search to find what you're looking for.
> Or you can continue to http://www.nabble.com/OFBiz---User-f2743.html at your
> own risk. For detailed information about the problems we found, visit
> Google's Safe Browsing diagnostic page for this site.
>
> For more information about how to protect yourself from harmful software
> online, you can visit StopBadware.org.
>
> If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site
> using Google's Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is
> available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
> Advisory provided by Google

Re: FYI - Nabble search on google

BJ Freeman