[FYI] Old demo crashed, restarted

Not sure what happened

Re: [FYI] Old demo crashed, restarted

I had to restart it again today. Right after it started (note he hour: we start the demos at 3 o'clock and old is the last one, so 03:13 is about its
start) we got this error

2019-08-03 03:13:08,731 |main |GenericDelegator              |E| Failure in storeAll operation: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDataSourceException: Unable to
esablish a connection with the database. (Unable to acquire a new connection from the pool). Rolling back transaction.
org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDataSourceException: Unable to esablish a connection with the database. (Unable to acquire a new connection from the pool)

I have no idea why. It's working correctly locally, and once the demo is restarted, weird. Maybe a VM config but I doubt, because why now and not some
days ago? AFAIK the config did not change since.

OK let's see tomorrow  morning...

> Not sure what happened

Re: [FYI] Old demo crashed, restarted

Same issue.

Though I knew it would not help, because I already run the old launching script yesterday, I ran each of its commands by hand today. As expected all
went well.

I have sincerely no ideas about what's happening at 3 AM (on server) apart that OFBiz is not able to create the Derby DB. The VM has no memory nor
disk issues.

> I had to restart it again today. Right after it started (note he hour: we start the demos at 3 o'clock and old is the last one, so 03:13 is about
> its start) we got this error
>
> 2019-08-03 03:13:08,731 |main |GenericDelegator              |E| Failure in storeAll operation: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDataSourceException: Unable
> to esablish a connection with the database. (Unable to acquire a new connection from the pool). Rolling back transaction.
> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDataSourceException: Unable to esablish a connection with the database. (Unable to acquire a new connection from the pool)
>
> I have no idea why. It's working correctly locally, and once the demo is restarted, weird. Maybe a VM config but I doubt, because why now and not
> some days ago? AFAIK the config did not change since.
>
> OK let's see tomorrow  morning...
>
> Jacques
>
> Le 02/08/2019 à 13:55, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> Not sure what happened
>>
>> Jacques

Re: [FYI] Old demo crashed, restarted

It went well this morning. I have no idea why either, let it be :)

> Same issue.
>
> Though I knew it would not help, because I already run the old launching script yesterday, I ran each of its commands by hand today. As expected all
> went well.
>
> I have sincerely no ideas about what's happening at 3 AM (on server) apart that OFBiz is not able to create the Derby DB. The VM has no memory nor
> disk issues.
>
> Le 03/08/2019 à 14:05, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
>> I had to restart it again today. Right after it started (note he hour: we start the demos at 3 o'clock and old is the last one, so 03:13 is about
>> its start) we got this error
>>
>> 2019-08-03 03:13:08,731 |main |GenericDelegator              |E| Failure in storeAll operation: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDataSourceException: Unable
>> to esablish a connection with the database. (Unable to acquire a new connection from the pool). Rolling back transaction.
>> org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDataSourceException: Unable to esablish a connection with the database. (Unable to acquire a new connection from the pool)
>>
>> I have no idea why. It's working correctly locally, and once the demo is restarted, weird. Maybe a VM config but I doubt, because why now and not
>> some days ago? AFAIK the config did not change since.
>>
>> OK let's see tomorrow  morning...
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> Le 02/08/2019 à 13:55, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Not sure what happened
>>>
>>> Jacques

Re: [FYI] Old demo crashed, restarted

Happened today again but on trunk demo, restarted all

> Not sure what happened

Re: [FYI] Old demo crashed, restarted

This still happens from time to time, notably this morning. I'm eager to drop it in favour or R16. When you think about it it's already 6 years old!