Facility->Shipment->Tracking # missing in the trunk demo?

Facility->Shipment->Tracking # missing in the trunk demo?

Ritesh Trivedi
Hi,

I cant find tracking number for the shipments in the latest trunk working on my machine as well as on the demo site. Has it been moved?

I dont know if it existed before too for sure - but I saw a few posts suggesting it was there.

Re: Facility->Shipment->Tracking # missing in the trunk demo?

BJ Freeman
just had a discussion on this

Ritesh Trivedi sent the following on 10/28/2008 5:30 PM:
> Hi,
>
> I cant find tracking number for the shipments in the latest trunk working on
> my machine as well as on the demo site. Has it been moved?
>
> I dont know if it existed before too for sure - but I saw a few posts
> suggesting it was there.

Re: Facility->Shipment->Tracking # missing in the trunk demo?

Ritesh Trivedi
Cant find tracking related info - may be I am missing something.

Anyone?

BJ Freeman wrote