Fanacial Respostory and Forum

BJ Freeman
I have tried posting on the sourceforge forum for financials, no response.
where is the current forum?
Trying to update the finacials from svn

Re: Fanacial Respostory and Forum

Ashish Vijaywargiya-2
BJ,

 There is a General Discussion Forum for opentaps/financial component over there.You can post there and that one is very active.You can find the link of "Forum" at the top of the OpenTaps project and then from there you can select General User Discussion for proper communication.

 Thanks
 Ashish Vijaywargiya

BJ Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote: I have tried posting on the sourceforge forum for financials, no response.

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! MessengerÂ’s low  PC-to-Phone call rates.

Re: Fanacial Respostory and Forum

BJ Freeman
thanks for the tip.

Ashish Vijaywargiya sent the following on 7/13/2006 9:40 AM: