File transfer management with communicationEvent and new contactMech FTP_ADDRESS

File transfer management with communicationEvent and new contactMech FTP_ADDRESS

Gil Portenseigne
Hello,

I cannot remember if i already announced it but you can find a new
patch for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10245 jira.

This implementation add sshd-core (from Apache Mina) lib and a new entity FtpAddress into
the codebase, with some services to transfer content to ftp implemented
in a similar way as the mail communicationEvent system.

More details in Jira :)

Regards

Gil

Re: File transfer management with communicationEvent and new contactMech FTP_ADDRESS

Rishi Solanki
Thanks for update Gil!

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.