Flydubai Office in Kampala

rightcheckin099
I chose to visit the Flydubai Office in Kampala when I required help with my Flydubai flight during my most recent trip to Uganda. The office had a friendly ambiance and was conveniently located. It was also easy to access. The in-person support was outstanding when I had queries regarding my baggage allotment and needed to make adjustments to my return flight. My complaints were promptly addressed by the staff, who were kind and professional. They made it easy for me to change my travel and gave me clear instructions on baggage restrictions. For prompt and helpful assistance with your Flydubai reservation, I strongly advise you to stop by their office if you're in Kampala.