[Food Product] - How to manages product is a types of food ?

[Food Product] - How to manages product is a types of food ?

thangnguyen.Olbius
This post was updated on .
Hi all,

In my retail store, I want to sale some products like meat, vegetables, cereals, ... The characteristics of this product line is quantity not exactly. We must using weight to trace inventory. So, how can I manages my product and inventory in this case.
In detail:
 - How to create an PurchaseOrder with weight instead of quantity.
 - How to receive and tracking inventory by weight. QOH/ATP ?
 - In Sales Order, how we can make order with odd numbers of that product.
 - How to record accounting information, invoice, payment, ...

--
*THANG NGUYEN (Mr)*

*OLBIUS DEVELOPER**Email:* nguyenthang0905@gmail.com| *Mobile:* (+84)
1674636641

*OLBIUS., JSC*
*Tel:* (+84) 9 88 99 3333
*Address: *25th Fl., No 91, Nguyen Chi Thanh St., Ha Noi City, VietNam
*Website:* http://olbius.com

Re: [Inventory] - How to manages inventory item by weight?

thangnguyen.Olbius
http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/Food-Product-How-to-manages-product-is-a-types-of-food-td4695333.html