Frontier Airlines MCO Terminal

joerooter
I am a traveler and recently visited the Frontier Airlines MCO Terminal the staff was very courteous, which made the check-in process quick and simple. It was simple to navigate about the terminal because it was neat and orderly. The excellent flight information and obvious indicators were nice features. Everything felt in control, even if it was busy. All in all, I had a pleasant and easy visit, and I heartily suggest this terminal to anyone on a Frontier Airlines flight!