Functional consultation

RAL-2
Hi,
    I have a question regarding some functional issues on the Order
management part of the opentaps9.1,
    I tried to follow up a purchase process that a company does when
somebody ask to purchase office supplies but I can't get to do it on
opentaps, so I would like to know how would you do it if you have to.

The track is as it follows:

1) Create a Purchase Request
 - I actually created the request on opentaps, but I had to create each
individual product request instead a formal request that have a detail
of the products that integrates it.

2) Approve the purchase Request
 - Since I have product-request I have to approve every single request I
made and I actually don't have a interface to do it, it's just that I
have to edit the request.
 - I don't define a approbation workflow or get to know how approve the
request.

3) Create Request for quotation ( for my suppliers )
 - I can't create this from the request I made before.

4) Create a Quote (from my suppliers)
 - I do create quotes from my request, but it seems like I've lot the
reference to the request

5) Analyze the Quotes
 - I have not found this option
 - A company can live without this of curse.

6) Create the Purchase Order
 - When I create the order from the quote, I create a sales order!!

7) Approve the purchase order
 - Doesn't have an approbation workflow

I know that opentaps is making some changes and I do believe it have a
really solid base, so I wanted to know if I'm not finding the rigth
options, or if this options are not developed, or if theres another way
that the software uses to make the purchases.

Thanks in advance for the answer.
Rodrigo Aguinaga

PS: I made a set of translations to spanish(PerĂº) for ofbizNeogia and
I'm improving them to work on opentaps(ERP+CRM), so where do I send those??

Re: Functional consultation

Hi Rodrigo,

I had no time yet to look at all your issue. But about you last point (translation), please take a look at

Here are also some advice if needed
Install Eclipse IDE : http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/
Install ResourceBundle Editor (RBE) see here : http://ofbizwiki.go-integral.com/Wiki.jsp?page=EclipsePlugins
Install Subversion (svn) plugin in Eclipse aka Subclipse :  http://subclipse.tigris.org/
Link to the repository with Subclipse help : http://incubator.apache.org/ofbiz/svn.html
Make a project from this repository with Subclipse (Check Out)
At this point you should be able to do any translation with *ease* (RBE will creae new *_es.properties.file automatically for you)

From: "Rodrigo Aguinaga Lira" <[hidden email]>