Fw: How to configure OFBiz with Apache Web Server or Application Server

Fw: How to configure OFBiz with Apache Web Server or Application Server

jleroux@apache.org
I have some problems for some days to reach the OFBiz MLs :(

See my answer forwarded below (links)

Jacques

Re: Fw: How to configure OFBiz with Apache Web Server or Application Server

David E Jones

Jacques,

Your problem with the mailing lists was because you were sending from an unsubscribed email address (your apache.org address). I have added that to the allow list so technically you still aren't subscribed, but your email will go through.

-David

Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> I have some problems for some days to reach the OFBiz MLs :(
>
> See my answer forwarded below (links)
>
> Jacques

Thanks David,

But at the beginning I was not sending from my apache.org address. I'm quite sure of that because my default sending address is
[hidden email]. Actually here is an example

>   Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 20:35:56 +0200
>   From: Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]>
>   To: [hidden email]
>   Subject: Re: How to configure OFBiz with Apache Web Server or Application Server
>
> Le message ne peut pas être remis aux destinataires suivants :
>
>   Adresse du destinataire : [hidden email]
>   Raison : Remote SMTP server has rejected address
>   Code de diagnostic : smtp;550 http://www.spamhaus.org/SBL/sbl.lasso?query=SBL56540
>   Système distant : dns;mx1.us.apache.org (TCP|84.96.92.60|39578|140.211.11.136|25) (apache.org ESMTP qpsmtpd 0.29 ready; send us
your mail, but not your spam.)

Later, I sent returned messages (I think I lost some) to infrastructure ML using my apache.org which is needed for this ML (1st
using infra and not infrastruture, which was my bad). I put also the OFBiz MLs in copy but then I forgot that I was not registered
with my apache.org on OFBiz MLs. I hope that soon all this troubles will disapears, really a nighmare when you want to work on OFBiz
in your "free" time. I'm rather sure that these problems come from the fact that I use a catch all addresses at les7arts.com
(anything before "@les7arts.com" come thru). And my @les7arts.com was heavily spammed last week (a rob used my address sending
thousand of junk messages). I know I should not use a catch all but for the moment I need it (and anyway although you did, you
always get caught by spammers, in a way or another)

Sorry to annoy everybody with such dumb problems. I hope nobody will get catch with the same problems, really unpleaseant, believe
me...

Jacques

De : "David E Jones" <[hidden email]>