Fw: Ofbiz for restaurants - please advise

Fw: Ofbiz for restaurants - please advise

Forwarded because it was rejected by another moderator, don't know why this answer makes sense !

Jacques

Re: Fw: Ofbiz for restaurants - please advise

Adrian Crum
I don't have any experience with POS touch screens specifically, but I do understand that touch
screen monitors aren't aware of what software is running on the computer - they simply translate
screen touches to mouse click coordinates. So, it seems to me that any software that accepts mouse
clicks will work with a touch screen.

-Adrian

Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Forwarded because it was rejected by another moderator, don't know why this answer makes sense !
>
> Jacques

Yes I think you are right, the iPhone is a perfect example

Jacques

De : "Adrian Crum" <[hidden email]>

> I don't have any experience with POS touch screens specifically, but I do understand that touch
> screen monitors aren't aware of what software is running on the computer - they simply translate
> screen touches to mouse click coordinates. So, it seems to me that any software that accepts mouse
> clicks will work with a touch screen.
>
> -Adrian
> Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> > Forwarded because it was rejected by another moderator, don't know why this answer makes sense !
> >
> > Jacques

Meozeen
The many dining options in Wooster, which include everything from quick food restaurants to fancy restaurants, are a reflection of the town’s thriving culture and history. Whether you’re a native or just passing through, best restaurants in wooster are a must-visit if you want to enjoy the best of Ohio’s culinary scene.

Re: Fw: Ofbiz for restaurants - please advise

WEda
Parimatch offers a wide range of betting options, including traditional sports betting on popular sports like football, basketball, and tennis, as well as esports, virtual sports, and live betting https://parimatch.com.cy/en/.

Re: Fw: Ofbiz for restaurants - please advise

RyanWatts
Embark on a journey of a lifetime with Rent rent eden island seychelles. Our platform boasts an extensive selection of accommodations, suited for every traveler. Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Seychelles, from its pristine beaches to lush landscapes. Whether you seek relaxation or adventure, our offerings cater to your desires. Choose from luxurious beachfront villas or cozy apartments, all at competitive prices. Discover the secrets of the islands through a local's perspective for an unforgettable experience

Re: Fw: Ofbiz for restaurants - please advise

ritzygoofy
I'm sure you won't be disappointed when you join this very special game, x trench run  will make you happier

Re: Fw: Ofbiz for restaurants - please advise

kiricowell
Article is very well written. It will help everyone who uses it, including myself. Keep doing what you're doing—I'll definitely read more of your posts age of war game