Fwd: Solutions.Hamburg: Invitation to provide ApacheContent

Fwd: Solutions.Hamburg: Invitation to provide ApacheContent

Sharan-F
Hi All

I'm forwarding this message to our dev list just in case anyone is interested in participating or submitting something on OFBiz. The foundation has been invited to participate at an event in Hamburg in early September. The discussion is happening on the Community Development list ([hidden email]). It sounds like there could be more than one day of presentations (as ASF does have a lot of projects it could talk about) and the current feedback seems to show that they are open to 'introduction to ....' style presentations.

If anyone is interested then please join the conversation thread  https://s.apache.org/Ws9u

Thanks
Sharan