GL posting for Purchase order(PO) adjustments on receiving the PO into inventory

GL posting for Purchase order(PO) adjustments on receiving the PO into inventory

kunal aggarwal
Hello all

I have noticed that on when we receive purchase order(PO) into our inventory
, its adjustments Gl entry is not occurring. These adjustments are like
shipping charges, sales tax , discounts etc . GL accounts for these
adjustments are configured in accounting too. I think posting should be done
accordingly in the respective Gl accounts on receiving PO.

Is this a bug or ofbiz doesnt support this?.

Can anyone please try this out and check for the same.

Thanks
Kunal