GUI Modin

Daniel Haddad
Hello, I'd like to add a few buttons and maybe even a tab to the whole GUI
system that will be responsible for several things that a friend of mine
would like me to add. I'm not sure how the button system is done, nor where
in the code exactly it is, can anyone shed a bit of light on that??

Re: GUI Modin

BJ Freeman
/framework/widgets
is where the ofbiz screen, forms, tree, menus reside.
here is the built in example for forms
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/example/control/FormWidgetExamples
or
https://localhost:8443/example/control/FormWidgetExamples
if you running from the svn trunk

Tabs like those on the top are Applications
you create folder, look at the example.

Daniel Haddad sent the following on 11/21/2007 3:49 PM:
> Hello, I'd like to add a few buttons and maybe even a tab to the whole GUI
> system that will be responsible for several things that a friend of mine
> would like me to add. I'm not sure how the button system is done, nor where
> in the code exactly it is, can anyone shed a bit of light on that??

RE: GUI Modin

SkipDever
Lol

Re: GUI Modin

BJ Freeman
oh...
never look at the email addy.
:)

skip@thedevers sent the following on 11/21/2007 8:05 PM:

> Lol

hey, thanks for the reply
sorry I've been busy for the past few weeks.
I've got a few more questions about Moding the GUI if you guys don't mind.

Firstly, the buttons are the usual Java Buttons right?
I want to add an onscreen keyboard taht pops up with a text tab that will
either take a customer's ID OR Customer's name (in case he forgets his
ID...>.>) anyway after i set the whole thing up how do i go about adding it
to the code?

A bit new to this opensource business, any comments and ideas would be
appreciated

Thanks

On 22/11/2007, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> oh...
> never look at the email addy.
> :)
>
> skip@thedevers sent the following on 11/21/2007 8:05 PM:
> > Lol

Re: GUI Modin

BJ Freeman
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Framework+Introduction+Videos+and+Diagrams
number 7 but you should go thru them all.

Daniel Haddad sent the following on 12/3/2007 5:06 AM:

> hey, thanks for the reply
> sorry I've been busy for the past few weeks.
> I've got a few more questions about Moding the GUI if you guys don't mind.
>
> Firstly, the buttons are the usual Java Buttons right?
> I want to add an onscreen keyboard taht pops up with a text tab that will
> either take a customer's ID OR Customer's name (in case he forgets his
> ID...>.>) anyway after i set the whole thing up how do i go about adding it
> to the code?
>
> A bit new to this opensource business, any comments and ideas would be
> appreciated
>
> Thanks
>
> On 22/11/2007, BJ Freeman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> oh...
>> never look at the email addy.
>> :)
>>
>> skip@thedevers sent the following on 11/21/2007 8:05 PM: