Generating Reports in Ofbiz using JasperReport/iReport

Generating Reports in Ofbiz using JasperReport/iReport

Ajay Dalvi-2
Hi Jacopo,
                I came across some of the postings done by u about the
JasperReport integration with Ofbiz that were posted somwhere in may 2004.
        Can u please guide me how to do the JasperReport integration with
Ofbiz and also some of the ideas about the best way to use the iReport with
Ofbiz.

Regards,
-Ajay

Re: Generating Reports in Ofbiz using JasperReport/iReport

Ajay,

Dev ML is used for OFBiz development, not customisation. Please use [hidden email] and subscribe to