GeoPoint is missing in the data model handbook

GeoPoint is missing in the data model handbook

Rajesh Mallah
Hi ,

while working with some geo features it is found GeoPoint is missing
in the combined hand book file

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Data+Model+Diagrams

where do we report such doc bugs , JIRA?
or is it intentional omission?

regds
mallah.

Re: GeoPoint is missing in the data model handbook

Hi Mallah,

Thanks for the report. The GeoPoint was added after these documents were drafted. It seems that despite a recent refactoring it still miss (did not
check, I trust you). If you are sure they miss, yes then please could create a Jira using the "Confluence" component.

HTH

Jacques

Le 13/03/2018 à 13:25, Rajesh Mallah a écrit :

> Hi ,
>
> while working with some geo features it is found GeoPoint is missing
> in the combined hand book file
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Data+Model+Diagrams
>
> where do we report such doc bugs , JIRA?
> or is it intentional omission?
>

> regds
> mallah.

Re: GeoPoint is missing in the data model handbook

Rajesh Mallah
Hi Jacques ,

The issue was filed.

I also observed that there was no way to tag the issue to be related
to docs . Some kind of "component" or "category" was expected.

regds
mallah.

Re: GeoPoint is missing in the data model handbook

Thanks Mallah,

I think in this case you can use Confluence as I suggested because this work will for now stay there.

Option: in future grab these documents and put them directly in the repo under applications/datamodel with the necessary explanation (Michael already
changed the component to datamodel)

Jacques