Getting error while enabling the soap service 18.12 version

Getting error while enabling the soap service 18.12 version

Senthil Kumar
Hi,

I am trying to enable the soap service in newly installed ofbiz 18.12 version.

while accessing the below page via browser i am getting the following error.

error : Problem processing the service.

If i tried the ping service its work fine. but i am not able to view others services wsdl files.

Please guid me to fix this.

Thanks and regards,
Senthil Kumar V

Re: Getting error while enabling the soap service 18.12 version

Hi Senthil,

Your message has been moderated.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client
See why here http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

You will get a better support , it's more fair to share with everybody  and people can answer you on the ML rather than directly to you
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could)

Thanks

This said I'm no sure what you want to achieve by calling this URL

If you ask for a real service like http://localhost:8080/webtools/control/SOAPService/createPerson?WSDL it works

If you ask for http://localhost:8080/webtools/control/SOAPService you are sending an empty request hence you get this message in log

2019-10-19 10:27:37,072 |http-nio-8080-exec-1 |RequestHandler                |E| Request SOAPService caused an error with the following message:
Erreur lors de l'appel de l'événement: org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.
event.EventHandlerException: Cannot get the envelope (com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException: Unexpected EOF in prolog  at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,0])

See "Unexpected EOF in prolog  at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,0])" it's empty!

Jacques

Le 19/10/2019 à 07:44, Senthil Kumar a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to enable the soap service in newly installed ofbiz 18.12 version.
>
> while accessing the below page via browser i am getting the following error.

> error : Problem processing the service.
>
> If i tried the ping service its work fine. but i am not able to view others services wsdl files.
>
> Please guid me to fix this.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Senthil Kumar V

RE: Getting error while enabling the soap service 18.12 version

Senthil Kumar

Hi Jacques,

Thanks for your quick response. As per the document available here,

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Export+Ofbiz+Services+that+use+complex+type+parameters+via+SOAP+using+AXIS2+-+since+r892712

I am trying to enabled the soapService for one existing service, for example I am enable the service for createPerson, so in service.xml file I added the export=”true” option. Now the service.xml look like below

<service name="createPerson" engine="java" default-entity-name="Person"

            location="org.apache.ofbiz.party.party.PartyServices" invoke="createPerson" auth="false" export="true">

now I rebuild the ofbiz application in my local and now I can able to see the “createPerson” in http://localhost:8080/webtools/control/SOAPService?wsdl this endpoint,

now I am open the wsdl url for the createPersion, I am getting the following error,

org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandlerException: Unknown request [SOAPService]; this request does not exist or cannot be called directly.

Please help me to fix this.

Thanks and regards,

Senthil Kumar V

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client

You will get a better support , it's more fair to share with everybody  and people can answer you on the ML rather than directly to you

The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not subscribed.

I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could)

Thanks

This said I'm no sure what you want to achieve by calling this URL

If you ask for a real service like http://localhost:8080/webtools/control/SOAPService/createPerson?WSDL it works

If you ask for http://localhost:8080/webtools/control/SOAPService you are sending an empty request hence you get this message in log

2019-10-19 10:27:37,072 |http-nio-8080-exec-1 |RequestHandler                |E| Request SOAPService caused an error with the following message:

Erreur lors de l'appel de l'événement: org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.

event.EventHandlerException: Cannot get the envelope (com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException: Unexpected EOF in prolog  at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,0])

See "Unexpected EOF in prolog  at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,0])" it's empty!

Jacques

Le 19/10/2019 à 07:44, Senthil Kumar a écrit :

> Hi,

> I am trying to enable the soap service in newly installed ofbiz 18.12 version.

> while accessing the below page via browser i am getting the following error.

> error : Problem processing the service.

> If i tried the ping service its work fine. but i am not able to view others services wsdl files.

> Please guid me to fix this.

> Thanks and regards,

> Senthil Kumar V

Re: Getting error while enabling the soap service 18.12 version

Hi Senthil,

I'm just back from a 4 days trip. I see some issues indeed. I'll have a deeper look ASAP

Please don't send emails directly to me it creates email client filtering issues. I read the user ML more than once a day, as long as I'm not away...

BTW, you sent an image. but I did not get it, even at my personal address. If you need to share an image please use a

Jacques

Le 20/10/2019 à 07:57, senkumars.php a écrit :

> Hi Jacques,
>
> Thanks for your quick response. As per the document available here,
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Export+Ofbiz+Services+that+use+complex+type+parameters+via+SOAP+using+AXIS2+-+since+r892712
>
> I am trying to enabled the soapService for one existing service, for example I am enable the service for createPerson, so in service.xml file I
> added the export=”true” option. Now the service.xml look like below
>
> <service name="createPerson" engine="java" default-entity-name="Person"
>
> location="org.apache.ofbiz.party.party.PartyServices" invoke="createPerson" auth="false" export="true">
>
> now I rebuild the ofbiz application in my local and now I can able to see the “createPerson
> <http://localhost:8080/webtools/control/SOAPService/createPerson?wsdl>” in http://localhost:8080/webtools/control/SOAPService?wsdl this endpoint,
>
> now I am open the wsdl url for the createPersion, I am getting the following error,
>
> “
>
> org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandlerException: Unknown request [SOAPService]; this request does not exist or cannot be called directly.
>
> “
>
> Please help me to fix this.
>
> Thanks and regards,
>
> Senthil Kumar V
>
> Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

Actually I just checked

https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/SOAPService/createPerson?WSDL

works, but

https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/SOAPService/createPerson?WSDL

doesn't. So we have an issue and I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-11259 for that

Jacques

Le 20/10/2019 à 07:57, senkumars.php a écrit :

> Hi Jacques,
>
> Thanks for your quick response. As per the document available here,
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Export+Ofbiz+Services+that+use+complex+type+parameters+via+SOAP+using+AXIS2+-+since+r892712
>
> I am trying to enabled the soapService for one existing service, for example I am enable the service for createPerson, so in service.xml file I
> added the export=”true” option. Now the service.xml look like below
>
> <service name="createPerson" engine="java" default-entity-name="Person"
>
> location="org.apache.ofbiz.party.party.PartyServices" invoke="createPerson" auth="false" export="true">
>
> now I rebuild the ofbiz application in my local and now I can able to see the “createPerson
> <http://localhost:8080/webtools/control/SOAPService/createPerson?wsdl>” in http://localhost:8080/webtools/control/SOAPService?wsdl this endpoint,
>
> now I am open the wsdl url for the createPersion, I am getting the following error,
>
> “
>
> org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandlerException: Unknown request [SOAPService]; this request does not exist or cannot be called directly.
>
> “
>
> Please help me to fix this.
>
> Thanks and regards,
>
> Senthil Kumar V
>
> Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

Fixed

> Hi Senthil,
>
> Actually I just checked
>
> https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/SOAPService/createPerson?WSDL
>
> works, but
>
> https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/webtools/control/SOAPService/createPerson?WSDL
>
> doesn't. So we have an issue and I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-11259 for that
>
> Jacques
>

> Le 20/10/2019 à 07:57, senkumars.php a écrit :
>>
>> Hi Jacques,
>>
>> Thanks for your quick response. As per the document available here,
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Export+Ofbiz+Services+that+use+complex+type+parameters+via+SOAP+using+AXIS2+-+since+r892712
>>
>> I am trying to enabled the soapService for one existing service, for example I am enable the service for createPerson, so in service.xml file I
>> added the export=”true” option. Now the service.xml look like below
>>
>> <service name="createPerson" engine="java" default-entity-name="Person"
>>
>> location="org.apache.ofbiz.party.party.PartyServices" invoke="createPerson" auth="false" export="true">
>>
>> now I rebuild the ofbiz application in my local and now I can able to see the “createPerson
>> <http://localhost:8080/webtools/control/SOAPService/createPerson?wsdl>” in http://localhost:8080/webtools/control/SOAPService?wsdl this endpoint,
>>
>> now I am open the wsdl url for the createPersion, I am getting the following error,
>>
>> “
>>
>> org.apache.ofbiz.webapp.control.RequestHandlerException: Unknown request [SOAPService]; this request does not exist or cannot be called directly.
>>
>> “
>>
>> Please help me to fix this.
>>
>> Thanks and regards,
>>
>> Senthil Kumar V
>>
>> Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

howarduma
This is is back and its happening on personal install and online demo as well...