Groovy book and more

Hi Devs,

I'd like to add a book (or books) about the Groovy language in our wiki books page. What would you recommend?

Also I think we should refresh this page, for instance a book about Gradle, etc.

Ideas?

Re: Groovy book and more

Answered by Groovy and OFBiz users ML. I'll update the page

> Hi Devs,
>
> I'd like to add a book (or books) about the Groovy language in our wiki books page. What would you recommend?
>
> Also I think we should refresh this page, for instance a book about Gradle, etc.
>
> Ideas?

Re: Groovy book and more

Done