Having trouble creating product content html snippet

Having trouble creating product content html snippet

jin1212
Hello,
    Can someone show me how to create a new product content for a particular product? I need to add more properties to
the product but I'm having trouble adding additional content to the product.
From what I have learned this is what I need to do:
1. Select the product and go to the content tab
2. select a content id. I chose  'rocketoperation'(demo) because it has content type id: document and has mime type of 'text/html'
3. I chose 'description' as product content type.

After adding the product content, I cannot see any changes from the product page.
Am I doing something wrong? There are very limited documentations about this.

Thank you, jin

Re: Having trouble creating product content html snippet

Quick answer :
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBENDUSER/Products :  .2.3.9.6.1 Product Content Tab

Jacques

De : "jin1212" <[hidden email]>