Hello Worlds from opensourcestrategies doesnot work

Hello Worlds from opensourcestrategies doesnot work

Bilgin Ibryam
I just found that Hello world examples do not work.
To get them to work I changed the line
<listener><listener-class>org.ofbiz.securityext.login.LoginEventListener</listener-class></listener>
with
<listener><listener-class>org.ofbiz.webapp.control.LoginEventListener</listener-class></listener>
in the web.xml file of each hello world application.
Best regards,
Bilgin Ibryam

Re: Hello Worlds from opensourcestrategies doesnot work

> I just found that Hello world examples do not work.
> To get them to work I changed the line
> <listener><listener-class>org.ofbiz.securityext.login.LoginEventListener</listener-class></listener>
> with
> <listener><listener-class>org.ofbiz.webapp.control.LoginEventListener</listener-class></listener>
> in the web.xml file of each hello world application.
> Best regards,
> Bilgin Ibryam

Yes this has changed recently. Thanks

Re: Hello Worlds from opensourcestrategies doesnot work

Si Chen-2
You're right!  Gotta change that at some point....

Si