Help Needed to move our new website live

Re: Help Needed to move our new website live

Wait, it's not reflecting at https://ofbiz.apache.org/developers.html (despite clearing the browser cache)

> Thanks Deepak
>
> Jacques
>

> Le 30/08/2017 à 11:24, Deepak Dixit a écrit :
>> Hi Jacques,
>>
>> I fixed this with my changes in at r#1806680
>>

>> Thanks & Regards
>> --
>> Deepak Dixit
>> www.hotwaxsystems.com
>> www.hotwax.co
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Sharan,
>>>
>>> Will do
>>>
>>> Jacques

Re: Help Needed to move our new website live

Deepak Dixit-3
This is known issue and there are some issue at infra level

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 4:42 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Wait, it's not reflecting at https://ofbiz.apache.org/developers.html
> (despite clearing the browser cache)
>

> Le 30/08/2017 à 13:00, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
>
>> Thanks Deepak
>>
>> Jacques
>>

>> Le 30/08/2017 à 11:24, Deepak Dixit a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi Jacques,
>>>
>>> I fixed this with my changes in at r#1806680
>>>

>>> Thanks & Regards
>>> --
>>> Deepak Dixit
>>> www.hotwaxsystems.com
>>> www.hotwax.co
>>>
>>> On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
>>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks Sharan,

Re: Help Needed to move our new website live

OK, thanks Deepak

Jacques

Le 30/08/2017 à 13:56, Deepak Dixit a écrit :

> This is known issue and there are some issue at infra level

> Thanks & Regards
> --
> Deepak Dixit
> www.hotwaxsystems.com
> www.hotwax.co
>
> On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 4:42 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Wait, it's not reflecting at https://ofbiz.apache.org/developers.html
>> (despite clearing the browser cache)
>>

>> Le 30/08/2017 à 13:00, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
>>
>>> Thanks Deepak
>>>
>>> Jacques

123