Help in refactoring javadocs

taher
Hello Everyone,

Adding to the excellent recommendations by Jacopo
http://markmail.org/message/wtjwoq53nnn5nn7l to fix bugs in our system,
I've also created a JIRA to cleanup the javadocs in here

Help is greatly appreciated as we have probably thousands of javadoc errors
(not standards compliant and hence not valid javadocs). Getting our
javadocs improved would add great value to our API, so please consider
helping out.

If you look at the commit logs you will find in r1774154 some examples on
how to fix the javadocs to be compliant. Ultimately, it will be compliant
if running ./gradlew javadoc does not generate errors for the thing you're
fixing anymore.

Cheers,

Taher Alkhateeb