Help with Setting Up Product Variants in OFBiz

Help with Setting Up Product Variants in OFBiz

profileshort
Hi everyone,

I’m new to using Apache OFBiz and currently working on setting up a product catalog for my online store. I’ve successfully added products, but now I’m trying to figure out how to create product variants (like different sizes and colors) under a single product listing.

Does anyone have experience with setting up variants in OFBiz? Specifically, I’m looking for a step-by-step guide or any advice on the best approach to manage these variations. Any help or direction to useful documentation would be greatly appreciated!
level devil
Thanks in advance!