Higher Lever Accounts Missing in Default COA report

Higher Lever Accounts Missing in Default COA report

Enrique Ruibal
*Hello*,

I was reviewing the default Chart of Accounts report/view through the
following path in Ofbiz trunk build:

General Ledger -> SetUp -> Chart of Accounts.

I noticed some of the higher level accounts don't appear in the default
view e.g.: 200000 [liablility account], 300000 [equity account] are not
there, whereas some of the other higher level accounts are visible:
100000 [Assets account], 400000 [sales account]....I wounder if this is
a bug or am I missing something here?

Thanks in advance.
*
Enrique*

Re: Higher Lever Accounts Missing in Default COA report

Rashko Rejmer
Hi Enrique,

I think that this is not exactly a bug, but only missing demo data. I
noticed that committers are creating demo data to GlAccountOrganization
entity only when there is need for testing newly implemented features. So
probably soon these accounts will be associated to the "Company" party too
:)

Regards,
Rashko Rejmer

> *Hello*,
>
> I was reviewing the default Chart of Accounts report/view through the
> following path in Ofbiz trunk build:
>
> General Ledger -> SetUp -> Chart of Accounts.
>
> I noticed some of the higher level accounts don't appear in the default
> view e.g.: 200000 [liablility account], 300000 [equity account] are not
> there, whereas some of the other higher level accounts are visible:
> 100000 [Assets account], 400000 [sales account]....I wounder if this is
> a bug or am I missing something here?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> *
> Enrique*

Re: Higher Lever Accounts Missing in Default COA report

Enrique Ruibal
Hi Rasko,

I see your point, but these accounts actually appear in GLAccount table
and they are suppose to be Global accounts...that is what makes me wonder.

Regards,

Enrique