How Gift Coupons are implemented in of-biz frame work

NV

How Gift Coupons are implemented in of-biz frame work

NV
Hi,

I have the following requirement in our application development.

Defining and using Gift Coupons and Discount Coupons

Gift Coupon
----------------
The merchant will generates the unique codes for Gift coupons. These are valid for a certain period of time. The merchant will use the following information to generate the Gift Coupons.

# of coupons required (Eg. 100 coupons)
Gift Coupon value (Eg. $200 per coupon)
Valid from date
Valid to date
Minimum Sale Order Amount required to use these coupons (Eg. $1500)
Applicable on (Eg. applicable on Product or Product Category)

Discount Coupon

Discount Coupon is also same as Gift Coupon except one change that unlike defining Gift Coupon Value, the merchant will define Discount Percentage (Eg. 2%).

Buyer will use above Coupon code while ordering for product/products.

Can anybody please reply me that how ofBiz supports above functionality?

Thanks in advance,
Venkat