How can I Convert the OST file to PST file?

How can I Convert the OST file to PST file?

jamesbell
Do you want to convert the OST file to PST file? Then I will tell you about the eSoftTools OST to PST Converter tool which is the best Software to do Conversion process of OST files through which you can open OST into PST files as well as you can choose multiple formats to open OST files. It always provides the same structure of the OST files data after the Converter process is completed with all Mailbox data like emails, contacts, calendars, etc.

Read More:- https://www.esofttools.com/blog/osttopstconverter-2

Visit us:- https://www.esofttools.com/ost

Re: How can I Convert the OST file to PST file?

willjoe
How to convert an OST to a PST file
Install Recovery Toolbox for Outlook in Windows.
Start Recovery Toolbox for Outlook.
Select an OST file on the first page of the program.
Select the Converter mode mode.
View the content of the OST file.
Select a folder for saving converted data.
Select the Save as PST file mode.
Click Save.

Regards,
Diana