How can I get orderId from supplierId

Santosh Malviya-3
Hello all,
In a service I need to get a list of purchase order in CREATED state
corresponding to supplierId so please suggest me the process or steps to do
so.

Re: How can I get orderId from supplierId

Dimitri Unruh-2
Hi,
I didn't work with supplier so much, but I guess you can use the
OrderItemShipGroup-Entity.
As far as I know, orders are splitting in different shipgroups depending
am the supplier (hopefully I'm right)

Viele Grüße
Best Regards

Dimitri Unruh
Consultant AEW
Agrenon GmbH
Johanniskirchplatz 6
33615 Bielefeld
Deutschland
Fon: +49 521 5247-0
Fax: +49 521 5247-250
Mobil: +49 160 90 57 55 13

Company and Management Headquarters:
Agrenon GmbH, Johanniskirchplatz 6, 33615 Bielefeld, Deutschland, Fon: +49 521 5247-0, Fax: +49 521 5247-250, www.agrenon.com

Court Registration: Amtsgericht Bielefeld HRB 36795
Chief Executive Officer: Dirk Osterkamp

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.

Besuchen Sie uns!
Fachtagung
Projektmanagement mit SAP
19. - 20. Februar 2008, Stand 01