How can export OST to PST file?

shifa khan
I across the eSoftTools OST to PST Converter Software advertisement on Google, which sparked my interest. After downloading it, I found that it offers very rapid export/import of OST files to PST. The software provides various purchasing plans with a licensed guarantee, ensuring satisfaction or a full refund within 30 days if not satisfied. It efficiently migrates both single and bulk OST files to PST simultaneously. The software meticulously filters all mailboxes, including attachments, emails, tasks, events, calendars, content, notes, and other items, into PST files. It is compatible with all versions of Windows.

More info:- export OST to PST file