How can we better understand the architecture and design principles of OFBiz?

How can we better understand the architecture and design principles of OFBiz?

jfif
I am a new member of the Apache OFBiz community and am interested in the architecture and design principles of this project. I hope to gain a deeper understanding of how Apache OFBiz is designed and how its underlying architecture works. I believe this will help me better contribute to this project and gain a better understanding of how to customize and use it to meet the needs of the enterprise. Best Regard.