How can we support a new language-I18N

rams-2
Hi All,
Can u please suggest me how we can add support for a new language for
displating labels and messages.
I also want to know How many indian languages are supported now?
Thanks and Regards
RamReddy

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or received it in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please do not copy it for any purpose or disclose its contents.

Copyright Tarang Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. 2004. All rights Reserved

Re: How can we support a new language-I18N

Midhat
You will need to create .properties file for the applicatoin in the config
folder. for an example see applications/accounting/config