How do I import Thunderbird into Outlook 365?

How do I import Thunderbird into Outlook 365?

steaveroggers
If you are searching for Import Thunderbird into Outlook 365 then you have to definitely try eSoftTools Thunderbird to Outlook Converter. This tool has many advanced features and the ability to Import Thunderbird file to Outlook without any additional app. It has two choices of Thunderbird profile, ‘auto-load’ and ‘manual’.It is making instant and bulk conversion of items. It allows to transfer any size of thunderbird file. This is the best and easiest way to import emails and other mailbox items to Outlook 365 without any data loss Risk. It Comes with a free demo version to convert 25 items to each file format.

Read More:- Thunderbird into Outlook 365