How the set width of <date-time/> field?

How the set width of <date-time/> field?

gopalbi
Hello friends,
I know how set the size of the textbox. like
<text size="18" maxlength="20"/>

But i don't know to how to set the size or width of <date-time/> field. .
  I want to reduce the width of the <date-time/> field.
  The Introduction Date, Sales discontinuation Thru Date field are avilabe in the edit product form. I want to reduce the field width of the field. please help me.

Thanks  in Advance
Regards:
Gopal Bisht

Re: How the set width of <date-time/> field?

Scott Gray
Hi Gopal

The sizes are hard coded in HtmlFormRenderer.java, look for the
renderDateTimeField method.  Alternatively use a ftl template if your
case is specific to a certain screen.

Regards
Scott