How to Change OST file location in Outlook?

How to Change OST file location in Outlook?

shifa khan
If you're looking to change the location of your OST file in Outlook without risking data loss, consider using the eSoftTools OST to PST Converter Software. This reliable solution ensures a seamless migration of OST files within Outlook while preserving all your data intact.
Our software allows users to effortlessly convert Outlook OST files to PST and over 13 other file formats without any compromise on content integrity. Explore the link below to discover more about our cutting-edge technology
See all: Change OST file Location in Outlook