How to Import Outlook OST to IMAP Account? Smart Technique

How to Import Outlook OST to IMAP Account? Smart Technique

shifa khan
I suggest importing Outlook OST to an IMAP account, but avoid transferring multiple OST files to the IMAP account simultaneously. I was initially frustrated, but a friend recommended eSoftTools OST to PST Converter Software. This software is highly recommended globally and has received positive feedback from users. After using it, I was very satisfied with the results. I was amazed to see all my OST files migrate seamlessly to the IMAP account, solving all my problems. The software offers the option to convert files in bulk to the IMAP account and provides a live preview of all emails before uploading OST to PST files. Thanks to my friend for the excellent recommendation!

Click here:- Import Outlook OST to IMAP Account