How to Redirect in FTL

chitrakala ramanujam
Hi,

Can anyone of you tell me, how to redirect the page from the FTL file.

Thanks.

Re: How to Redirect in FTL

cjhowe
most redirection will be done from your controller.xml
file.  However, I suppose if you wanted your visitor
to see a screen for x seconds before they were
redirected you would place the following in whatever
freemarker (or other file) that was creating the head
section of your page.

url=http://www.yourdomain.com/index.html">

where content= is the number of seconds that you want
the visitor to see the current page before being
redirected.

If you wanted the individual screens to decide where
the visitor is to be redirected you could place a
variable in the the head section of the decorator and
set the variable at the screen level.

--- chitrakala ramanujam <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone of you tell me, how to redirect the page
> from the FTL file.
>
> Thanks.

Re: Re: How to Redirect in FTL

chitrakala ramanujam
Hi Chris,

Thanks to your answer. ill try with that.

Thanks.