How to access Database thru FTL

vijay Si
I want to access and querry database from FTL .

How should i do this?

Regards

Re: How to access Database thru FTL

Scott Gray
Hi Vijay

It is best if you look at the existing applications for examples.  Also ftl
files are templates for displaying data not generally for retrieving data.

Regards
Scott

On 10/07/07, vijay Si <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I want to access and querry database from FTL .
>
> How should i do this?
>
> Regards

Re: How to access Database thru FTL

Rodrigo Lima-2