How to access the ofbiz webservice through .Net application

How to access the ofbiz webservice through .Net application

dhinesar
Hi

I need to access the ofbiz service(userLogin) in .net application,but I am not able to pass the request or get the response.

I have the used the the url http://172.18.74.18:8443/webtools/control/SOAPService/userLogin?wsdl

Can anyone please provide me some solution.

Thanks in advance

Re: How to access the ofbiz webservice through .Net application

You might be interested by
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-Soap

Jacques

From: "webuser" <[hidden email]>

> Hi
>
> I need to access the ofbiz service(userLogin) in .net application,but I am
> not able to pass the request or get the response.
>
> I have the used the the url
> http://172.18.74.18:8443/webtools/control/SOAPService/userLogin?wsdl
>
> Can anyone please provide me some solution.
>
> Thanks in advance

Re: How to access the ofbiz webservice through .Net application

BJ Freeman
Jacques:
want to add a comment about logins have to be in ofbiz partymgr
should I edit this section or put a comment

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/20/2008 1:47 PM:

> You might be interested by
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-Soap
>

> Jacques
>
> From: "webuser" <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> I need to access the ofbiz service(userLogin) in .net application,but
>> I am
>> not able to pass the request or get the response.
>>
>> I have the used the the url
>> http://172.18.74.18:8443/webtools/control/SOAPService/userLogin?wsdl
>>
>> Can anyone please provide me some solution.
>>
>> Thanks in advance

Re: How to access the ofbiz webservice through .Net application

Feel free to edit, but please in Wiki Markup mode. Else leave a comment, Rich Text mode breaks too much things.

From: "BJ Freeman" <[hidden email]>

> Jacques:
> want to add a comment about logins have to be in ofbiz partymgr
> should I edit this section or put a comment
>
> Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/20/2008 1:47 PM:
>> You might be interested by
>> http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-Soap
>>

>> Jacques
>>
>> From: "webuser" <[hidden email]>
>>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I need to access the ofbiz service(userLogin) in .net application,but
>>> I am
>>> not able to pass the request or get the response.
>>>
>>> I have the used the the url
>>> http://172.18.74.18:8443/webtools/control/SOAPService/userLogin?wsdl
>>>
>>> Can anyone please provide me some solution.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance

Re: How to access the ofbiz webservice through .Net application

BJ Freeman
yup wiki markup is all I use
:D

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/20/2008 11:57 PM: