How to create a new facility in Apache Ofbiz 17.12.05?

How to create a new facility in Apache Ofbiz 17.12.05?

Vy Do
I am using Apache Ofbiz 17.12.05 , I load all seed, demo data, login by
user admin, password ofbiz. I can create new party group, create new
facility group, v.v.. But I cannot create a new facility.

Please guide me this task.

Few screenshot:
https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/74403808/106698117-bc540700-6612-11eb-8079-82f09b21a007.png

https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/74403808/106698189-e4dc0100-6612-11eb-8070-a83494a245e6.png

Thanks!

Re: How to create a new facility in Apache Ofbiz 17.12.05?

Pawan Verma-2
Hi Vy Do,

Is there any error? Please share it with us.
--
Thanks & Regards
Pawan Verma

On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 9:59 AM Vy Do <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am using Apache Ofbiz 17.12.05 , I load all seed, demo data, login by
> user admin, password ofbiz. I can create new party group, create new
> facility group, v.v.. But I cannot create a new facility.
>
> Please guide me this task.
>
> Few screenshot:
>
> https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/74403808/106698117-bc540700-6612-11eb-8079-82f09b21a007.png
>

> https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/74403808/106698189-e4dc0100-6612-11eb-8070-a83494a245e6.png
>
> Thanks!

Re: How to create a new facility in Apache Ofbiz 17.12.05?

Vy Do
Yes, it is an error, GUI have no button or text link for creating/add new
facility. Then I found a way, access this feature by go to URL directly:
https://localhost:8443/facility/control/CreateFacility

Please create an issue ticket on JIRA, today, I tried reset password JIRA,
but I still don't receive email for reset password.

My screenshot for temporary solution:
https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/74403808/106710147-0c899400-6628-11eb-8b00-ac6f57208b58.png

On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 1:57 PM Pawan Verma <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Vy Do,
>
> Is there any error? Please share it with us.
> --
> Thanks & Regards
> Pawan Verma
> ofbiz.apache.org
>

> On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 9:59 AM Vy Do <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I am using Apache Ofbiz 17.12.05 , I load all seed, demo data, login by
> > user admin, password ofbiz. I can create new party group, create new
> > facility group, v.v.. But I cannot create a new facility.
> >
> > Please guide me this task.
> >
> > Few screenshot:
> >

> https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/74403808/106698117-bc540700-6612-11eb-8079-82f09b21a007.png
> >

> https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/74403808/106698189-e4dc0100-6612-11eb-8070-a83494a245e6.png
> >
> > Thanks!

Re: How to create a new facility in Apache Ofbiz 17.12.05?

Pritam Kute
Which OFBiz version you are using? I can see that this issue is fixed on
trunk.

https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/facility/control/FindFacility

You might be interested to look into the following JIRA ticket.

Kind Regards,
--
Pritam Kute

On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 12:30 PM Vy Do <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes, it is an error, GUI have no button or text link for creating/add new
> facility. Then I found a way, access this feature by go to URL directly:
> https://localhost:8443/facility/control/CreateFacility
>
> Please create an issue ticket on JIRA, today, I tried reset password JIRA,
> but I still don't receive email for reset password.
>
> My screenshot for temporary solution:
>
> https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/74403808/106710147-0c899400-6628-11eb-8b00-ac6f57208b58.png
>
> On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 1:57 PM Pawan Verma <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Vy Do,
> >
> > Is there any error? Please share it with us.
> > --
> > Thanks & Regards
> > Pawan Verma
> > ofbiz.apache.org
> >

> > On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 9:59 AM Vy Do <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > I am using Apache Ofbiz 17.12.05 , I load all seed, demo data, login by
> > > user admin, password ofbiz. I can create new party group, create new
> > > facility group, v.v.. But I cannot create a new facility.
> > >
> > > Please guide me this task.
> > >
> > > Few screenshot:
> > >

> https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/74403808/106698117-bc540700-6612-11eb-8079-82f09b21a007.png
> > >

> https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/74403808/106698189-e4dc0100-6612-11eb-8070-a83494a245e6.png
> > >
> > > Thanks!

Re: How to create a new facility in Apache Ofbiz 17.12.05?

Vy Do
(1) I am using Apache Ofbiz 17.12.05 (release version). I download at
https://downloads.apache.org/ofbiz/apache-ofbiz-17.12.05.zip No button for
creating new facility (as you see in the screenshot).

(2) I run demo site at
https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/facility/control/EditFacility , the
error is resolved.

(3) I confirm that this issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10501 closed is true.

Thank you.

On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 2:12 PM Pritam Kute <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Which OFBiz version you are using? I can see that this issue is fixed on
> trunk.
>
> https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/facility/control/FindFacility
>
> You might be interested to look into the following JIRA ticket.

> Kind Regards,
> --
> Pritam Kute
>

> On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 12:30 PM Vy Do <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Yes, it is an error, GUI have no button or text link for creating/add new
> > facility. Then I found a way, access this feature by go to URL directly:
> > https://localhost:8443/facility/control/CreateFacility
> >
> > Please create an issue ticket on JIRA, today, I tried reset password
> JIRA,
> > but I still don't receive email for reset password.
> >
> > My screenshot for temporary solution:
> >

> https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/74403808/106710147-0c899400-6628-11eb-8b00-ac6f57208b58.png
> >
> > On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 1:57 PM Pawan Verma <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Vy Do,
> > >
> > > Is there any error? Please share it with us.
> > > --
> > > Thanks & Regards
> > > Pawan Verma
> > > ofbiz.apache.org

> by

> https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/74403808/106698117-bc540700-6612-11eb-8079-82f09b21a007.png
> > > >

> https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/74403808/106698189-e4dc0100-6612-11eb-8070-a83494a245e6.png

Re: How to create a new facility in Apache Ofbiz 17.12.05?

Michael Brohl-3
Hi,

it seems that the fix was made in trunk and only backported to 18.12.,
not 17.12.

We just released the last version of the 17.12 release so there will not
be another bugfix release for it.

You can either switch to 18.12 (no release, just checkout from GitHub)
or try to apply the patch from the Jira issue to your 17.12 release.

Regards,

Michael Brohl

ecomify GmbH - www.ecomify.de

Am 03.02.21 um 09:10 schrieb Vy Do:

> (1) I am using Apache Ofbiz 17.12.05 (release version). I download at
> https://downloads.apache.org/ofbiz/apache-ofbiz-17.12.05.zip No button for
> creating new facility (as you see in the screenshot).
>
> (2) I run demo site at
> https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/facility/control/EditFacility , the
> error is resolved.
>
> (3) I confirm that this issue
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10501 closed is true.
>
> Thank you.
>
> On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 2:12 PM Pritam Kute <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Which OFBiz version you are using? I can see that this issue is fixed on
>> trunk.
>>
>> https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/facility/control/FindFacility
>>
>> You might be interested to look into the following JIRA ticket.
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10501
>>
>> Kind Regards,
>> --
>> Pritam Kute
>>

>> On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 12:30 PM Vy Do <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, it is an error, GUI have no button or text link for creating/add new
>>> facility. Then I found a way, access this feature by go to URL directly:
>>> https://localhost:8443/facility/control/CreateFacility
>>>
>>> Please create an issue ticket on JIRA, today, I tried reset password
>> JIRA,
>>> but I still don't receive email for reset password.
>>>
>>> My screenshot for temporary solution:
>>>

>> https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/74403808/106710147-0c899400-6628-11eb-8b00-ac6f57208b58.png

>> by

>> https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/74403808/106698117-bc540700-6612-11eb-8079-82f09b21a007.png
>>>>>

>> https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/74403808/106698189-e4dc0100-6612-11eb-8070-a83494a245e6.png

Re: How to create a new facility in Apache Ofbiz 17.12.05?

Vy Do
You give me helpful information, I will try Apache Ofbiz version 18.12 .