How to display PaymentMethodType entity data in french

How to display PaymentMethodType entity data in french

sqlien
Hi,

how to display PaymentMethodType entity data in french in product/widget/catalog/ProductScreens.xml#EditProductPaymentMethodTypes"

transaltions are set in accounting/config/AccountingEntityLabels_fr.properties

thanks

Re: How to display PaymentMethodType entity data in french

sqlien
I found the answer :

this line should be added in ofbiz-component.xml (product):

<classpath type="dir" location="../accounting/config"/>

Sqlien

sqlien wrote
Hi,

how to display PaymentMethodType entity data in french in product/widget/catalog/ProductScreens.xml#EditProductPaymentMethodTypes"

transaltions are set in accounting/config/AccountingEntityLabels_fr.properties

thanks

Re: How to display PaymentMethodType entity data in french

Which OFBiz version are you using ? I see no problems without your changes for
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/EditProductPaymentMethodTypes?productId=GZ-1001
(Or my slower server https://lamouline.myvnc.com:8443/catalog/control/EditProductPaymentMethodTypes?productId=GZ-1001 which uses svn
567634)

Jacques