How to export simple-method services

John Martin
Hi -

I am integrating an application with ofBiz using RMI.  I need to call
a simple-method service remotely but the export="true" tag in the
simple-method declaration doesn't work.

Is it that simple-methods can't be exported?

If that is the case, what is the recommended way to implement the
service?  I was thinking of creating an exported java service that
calls the simple-method locally.

Thanks,

John

Re: How to export simple-method services

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi John,

you have to set the export="true" in the service definition, not in the
simple-method file.

Jacopo

John Martin wrote:

> Hi -
>
> I am integrating an application with ofBiz using RMI.  I need to call
> a simple-method service remotely but the export="true" tag in the
> simple-method declaration doesn't work.
>
> Is it that simple-methods can't be exported?
>
> If that is the case, what is the recommended way to implement the
> service?  I was thinking of creating an exported java service that
> calls the simple-method locally.
>
> Thanks,
>
> John

Re: How to export simple-method services

John Martin
Thanks Jacopo - sorry for the brain fart...  I knew that...  Can you say duhhh?