How to flush data.

Peter Marvell-2
Hi Everyone,

Is Ofbiz support any utility to flush entity data or whole data from database ?

If no then how can we achieve this? Any help would be highly appreciated.

thannks,
Peter,

Re: How to flush data.

Tim Ruppert
If you're running in derby - a simple:

% ant clean run-install

should do the trick.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

----- "Peter Marvell" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Is Ofbiz support any utility to flush entity data or whole data from
> database ?
>
> If no then how can we achieve this? Any help would be highly
> appreciated.
>

> thannks,
> Peter,

Re: How to flush data.

Bruno Busco
or also
"ant clean-data"

2008/12/25 Tim Ruppert <[hidden email]>:

> If you're running in derby - a simple:
>
> % ant clean run-install
>
> should do the trick.
>
> Cheers,
> Tim
> --
> Tim Ruppert
> HotWax Media
> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>
> o:801.649.6594
> f:801.649.6595
>
> ----- "Peter Marvell" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> Is Ofbiz support any utility to flush entity data or whole data from
>> database ?
>>
>> If no then how can we achieve this? Any help would be highly
>> appreciated.
>>

>> thannks,
>> Peter,

Re: How to flush data.

Tim Ruppert
Thanks Bruno - forgot about that one :)

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

----- "Bruno Busco" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> or also
> "ant clean-data"
>

> 2008/12/25 Tim Ruppert <[hidden email]>:
> > If you're running in derby - a simple:
> >
> > % ant clean run-install
> >
> > should do the trick.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Tim
> > --
> > Tim Ruppert
> > HotWax Media
> > http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
> >
> > o:801.649.6594
> > f:801.649.6595
> >
> > ----- "Peter Marvell" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Everyone,
> >>
> >> Is Ofbiz support any utility to flush entity data or whole data
> from
> >> database ?
> >>
> >> If no then how can we achieve this? Any help would be highly
> >> appreciated.
> >>

> >> thannks,
> >> Peter,

Re: How to flush data.

Peter Marvell-2
Thanks Tim,

  I tried it with default DB "Derby" and found its working good but its not working in case of  "MySql". Is there any different trick available for MySql ?

Thanks again,

Peter,