How to setup FAQ for ecommerce?

Ajay @ Pal InfoCom
Hello all,

I wish to show the FAQs for the site  on ecommerce page of OFBiz.

What i have done to do this is as follows:

1. Go to Content --> website and choose the online website on which i
want to add FAQs.
2. Created "Publish Point" in "Content" tab on page.
3. Choose CMS tab and placed demo contents under web site contents with
the help of section, at right hand side of the page.

Then I opened ecommerce. but I am not able to see what i have placed at
back office.

I don't know where i am missing? Is there any other place where I have
to setup the relation too.

Any suggestions / help will be appreciated.

Thanks...
Ajay