How to use JSP page instead of FTL page in OFBiz

How to use JSP page instead of FTL page in OFBiz

Gokul_IFS
Hi,

       I am trying to create an application in OFBiz. I want to use JSP page instead of .FTL page for view page.

       The sample application  is running fine if made as FTL but shows error when made as jsp.

        I would like to know how to run JSP page in OFBiz.

Re: How to use JSP page instead of FTL page in OFBiz

Adrian Crum
JSP pages are not encouraged in OFBiz. OFBiz still supports their use however.

You will have to specify a JSP view handler in controller.xml (using a <handler>
entry), then have the page request routed through the JSP view handler via the
<view-map> entry in controller.xml.