How we can change the status of Orders

Ajey
Hi all, We can see that there are several Order Status given in Order Manager to find out like Sent, Approved, Rejected, Processing, Completed, Held, Created etc. Out of them I am able to find out Created, Approved, Held and Rejected, but how can I set the other order status like Sent, Processing, Cancelled, Completed etc. Plz help me out, Thanx. Ajey.

Re: How we can change the status of Orders

BJ Freeman
most of these happen thru secas
also look at the changeOrderStatus service
also depending on trunk or release
look at the
orderprocessworkflow.xml

you can also so searches on the statuses you see in

Ajey sent the following on 2/9/2008 8:42 PM: