HowTo: Use custom Java method on Form Widget

HowTo: Use custom Java method on Form Widget

Chris Juettner
I have a custom Java method that is suppose to return a collection of two values to a "multi" form for rendering.  What is the type of data structure I need to build in my method and return so the Form Widget processor can display the two values on the form. I believe the service needs to output a list, but I'm not sure if the list is a collection of objects. Think of the data I need to display as a database table with two columns (but the data is not stored in a database).

TIA
Chris Juettner
Integral Business Solutions